CohnReznick On Demand Webinar with Ondrej Krehel.
Program description: Join our on demand cybersecurity webinar as we discuss the current categories of cyberattacks, how preexisting cyber laws apply to a remote-work environment, and the necessary security safeguards you should have in place to secure your highly vulnerable remote workers.
View On Demand Here: http://go.cohnreznick.com/remoteworkspacewebinar.html
Program level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Current or past experience with cybersecurity planning and implementation issues.
- How a risk-based assessment of technologies and processes can help identify security gaps, particularly those related to remote access
- How to enhance your network monitoring for early detection of anomalous activity
- How to evaluate the security risks to your clients and third parties
- What should be included in incident-response plans to factor in a remote workspace
- Potential legal and privacy implications due to a remote workspace transition
- What should be part of an ongoing plan to manage the cultural changes created by a large-scale remote-work program