The Package Includes 6 Services:
1. Ransomware Readiness Assessment
LIFARS’s experts assess your ransomware response readiness, to fully understand your technology, people, processes, and possible weak spots that could negatively affect the response.
2. Technical Security Audit
LIFARS will evaluate the following to see how well you stack up against RW attacks
- Security architecture
- Operating systems
- Active Directory
- Network devices
- Security devices
- Information system
3. Detection, and Response
- LIFARS CSIRT is comprised of the most elite Incident Responders, Forensics Team Members, and Threat Hunters who are the extension to your Security Operations. Should you need to make a Cyber 911 emergency call or review of a advanced security alert in your environment, LIFARS CSIRT is ready to respond.
4. Vulnerability Assessment
- Identifying security weaknesses across the internal and external infrastructure.
5. Visibility and Implementation of Recommendations
- Implementation of EDR, SIEM, or other solutions
- Configuration Hardening – To strengthen the resilience of your endpoints, network, and security devices.
- Active Directory – We will design and implement group policy settings to make your infrastructure more resilient against ransomware attacks.
- Access control
- Accounts review and lockdown
- Disabling non-essential services
- Forbidding removable media
- Restrictions on software installation
- Password Policies
- Audit Policy
- Backups, Backups, Backups
- Develop a backup strategy
- Design backup architecture
- Creation of backup policies
- Implementation of the backup systems and policies
- Test the completeness, security, and validity of backups
6. Ransomware Exercises and Simulation
- LIFARS will create tailored Ransomware Scenarios based on your industry, vulnerabilities, and the threat groups you should care about. These exercises will test your organization’s readiness to respond quickly and your ability to follow your Incident Response Playbook.
- LIFARS Offensive Security Department will also simulate real-life attacks against your blue team in a live-fire RedTeam Exercise. Who will win first?