Free cyber security webinar on demand powered by LIFARS and Darktrace: “Workforce Diaspora – Adapting to Secure the Remote Workforce”
Constant change is the new normal for business.
About this Event.
Working from home in zero-trust environments and geographically dispersed, employees are relying on email and using more cloud services and SaaS-based collaboration tools with less oversight. While securing remote connectivity remains a challenge for most organizations, it’s never been more critical.
Join Ondrej Krehel CEO & Founder, Digital Forensics Lead at LIFARS and Justin Fier, Director of Cyber Intelligence and Analysis at Darktrace, for a discussion on how hackers are exploiting the hidden corners of remote connectivity.
- How to achieve cyber resiliency for hybrid environments
- Security development when “normal” means constant change
- Threat stories of advanced attacks thwarted by Cyber AI at machine-speed
- Leveraging threat intelligence through incident response to take preventative measures moving forward
- The importance of autonomous response at the onset of AI-powered cyber-attacks
- Assessing cyber risk through network visibility
By identifying your cyber gaps and implementing safeguards and containment measures now, you will be ready for and respond to tomorrow’s threats.
Additional cyber security webinar’ resources.
- Learn more about LIFARS Cyber Vaccine
- Find out more about Advanced Persistent Threats, APT10 and APT41
- What is Business Email Compromise and how to stay protected?
- Beware of Business Email Compromise (BEC) During Tax Season
- Scammers are Taking Advantages of Coronavirus Concerns
- Cyber Emergency Response – Incident Response Retainer
- Hacking with Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Resilience – Grow Your Business Confidently
- Learn about Managed Detection and Response Incident Digital Forensics Analysis
- LIFARS Solution for Information & Cybersecurity, Compliance and Risk Gap Assessment
- In Response to the Current Cybersecurity Threats, LIFARS is Offering Innovative Remote Cyber Defense Solutions
- Cyber Security Interviews with Industry Leaders & Cyber FAQ
- LIFARS Cybersecurity Email Newsletter Archive
- Cyber Security Events and Webinars
Visit soon we will have webinar recording
For more information, please contact: events@LIFARS.com